Sunday, October 21, 2007

We're so in love...la la la la la...


Let me start out by saying this: I truly feel that out of every super star we've got these days, there are really only TWO with an extreme superior talent: One is Beyonce and Nicole Scherzinger is the other.
They both have outstanding voices and can dance like no one I've ever seen. Beyonce can act too but I dunno if Nicole can. I'm sure we'll find out in time.
Even though her first single "Whatever U Like" didn't do that well for her (I loved it!), I'm very much looking forward to her CD "Her Name Is Nicole" and this song, "Baby Love" is the second single.
So far, two mixes have surfaced, one by Ralphi Rosario and one by Dave Aude. While they're both good in different ways, I feel that the Dave Aude keeps more of a melody throughout where Ralphi's is aimed at a more big room sound.
Nicole Scherzinger - Baby Love (JM's Dave Aude Radio Edit)

No comments: