Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I hate to do this but...

...it looks like I have to.

Until further notice (figure about a month), I've gotta take a hiatus from the blog. I love the blog and the work I do on these songs, but between work and school I just don't have the time right now. I apologize for this but I hope that when I do start to post again you'll all be just as active as you are now!!

As always I appreciate your patience and look forward to a bigger and better blog when I get the chance!!

Thank you!!!

~ John Michael ~

4 comments:

! said...

Well, you know, that's not bad, you're just busy - being busy is good. And we'll miss you, you know what they say, absence makes the heart grows fonder ^_^ Keep up the good work!

Carlos said...

hope 2 c u soon

Briefs29 said...

Take the time that you need. We'll wait for you!!! Thanks for everything, and looking forward to having you back soon.

Unknown said...

Best wishes in everything you are into...We'll miss you so bad! I know I will, and thanks again and again for such dedication, effort and great music you generously shared with us. Your blog was more than music, it was soul and enthusiasm....thank you for everything and if you can, please let me know when you are back. Good luck!