Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A change in format...

Hey all!

I know it's been awhile and I've been trying to decide what to do with this blog as my posts keep disappearing and I keep getting emails from Blogger about how my blog is on their radar for some reason...So I've decided to change things up for a bit.

I hope that this doesn't ruffle any feathers out there!

I've just recently gotten the set up to rip the massive amount of vinyl that I have to mp3 and of course I've been working on that alot lately. So, what I've decided to do for the time being is to offer all you some FULL LENGTH vinyl rip packages.

I rip them, then try to remaster them for the best quality I can get. Sometimes the vinyl pressings are excellent, sometimes not, but for whatever songs I don't have good digital copies of or for tracks that weren't released digitally, this is how it will be for a bit.

I hope you all continue to support me on this endeavor and links will follow soon!

Thank you all for understanding!! I appreciate your tolerance and support!!!

~ John Michael ~

No comments: