Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random Isht

One day soon I'll get back to my themed posting but for now...It's Randomania :-D

Celine Dion - Shadow Of Love (JM's DJ Gabriel G Radio Edit)
**For me, Celine's "Taking Chances" CD was one of the best of 2007 thus far and this was immediately one of my favorite tracks. It's an upbeat number originally and Gabriel G, whomever he might be, took it to the next level amping it up with a high and hard bpm which you don't usually get to hear Celine at!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?hjtvuztjxmk

Chris Brown - With You (JM's Tracy Young Radio Edit)
**While Im not always a huge fan of R&B music, you can't deny Chris Brown's talent. He can sing, he can dance and he can act! This song, once a beautiful mid-tempo ballad has been brought to the dance floor through the incredible talent of Tracy Young. The vocals are a bit fast but it's a great mix all and all.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?214z5jxumfl

Deborah Cox - It's Over Now (Hex Hector Retro-Future Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**This was always a favorite of mine but I didn't really care for this mix that much. For me, naturally, Junior's mix was the one to beat. Hex does provide a cute early set summer song but I prefer my Deborah with my hands in the air!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnvj1ga01fo

Garbage - Push It (JM's Victor Calderone Radio Edit)
**This one was just itching to get to the dancefloor! With lyrics like "Push it! Make the beats go harder!" it was just a matter of time. Well, Victor Calderone rips through this with some serious distortion synths and very clever vocal reconstruction to make a thumper like no other! Favorite part: The breakdown where he extends the lyric "This is the noise that keeps me awake. My head explodes and my body aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaches!". Try NOT dancing to this one!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?yppodx1d04l

Janet Jackson - Feedback (Jody Den Broeder Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**I don't even know where to begin with this one. Anyone who can honestly say that Jody is not the next best thing in dance music production must be headless. This mix is P-E-R-F-E-C-T from start to finish! I was completely blown away with the production on this and I prefer this one to the original. This man can do NO wrong. Also, this is some of the best Janet I've heard in a long time. What can you say when she sings "Cause my swag is serious. Something heavy like a first day period."?? Only Janet can get away with something like that.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?yi5lwrw99wj

Jesse McCartney - Leavin (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**After dissappearing for a bit, little Jesse McCartney is back and this time, he's not so little anymore. Check out the video! I don't know how old he is and while I don't usually go for younger guys, he looks hot! He's got a cute little body on him now and with less of a Disney image, he brings us 'Leavin' which Bimbo Jones took and made it dancefloor ready and these days anything they touch is gold and this is no exception.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?wzndeyjtndh

Mikaila - So In Love With Two (JM's Hex Hector Radio Edit)
**Meanwhile also on the pop scene, but this time circa 2000 we have Mikaila who looks like a young Celine and sings like a Christina/Jessica hybrid. While she only had this one minor hit, Hex Hector, Jonathan Peters and Cibola got their hands on this before she vanished. The Hex Hector mix (my favorite) was available on the CD single and the others, only on vinyl. If anyone has the JP and Cibola mixes of this, I'd greatly appreciate them. I don't have the hook-up to put vinyl to my computer. Nonetheless tho, Hex turns this one out in a big way.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?a4zjexgcvtu

Miley Cyrus - See You Again (Johnny Coppola Dance You Again Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**Alright. Im not gonna say that I don't completely hate her but I don't really see what all the craze is. I don't actually care for this song and I really don't think she's THAT talented. Granted, her target audience may not be the most musically astute but I guess it's her over-all appeal that makes her what she is. But she's Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter for goodness sake!! I was at a club last night and they played this and the place went wild! Maybe Im just out of the loop! However, Chris Cox remixed Hannah Montana's 'Nobody's Perfect' and 'Make Some Noise' and they're really good, so who knows! Let's see if she's still around in 5 years and we'll talk then lol**
http://www.mediafire.com/?0hwymwmxiny

Taylor Dayne - Beautiful (JM's Scotty K Radio Edit)
**I don't care what anyone says, Taylor Dayne is THE most underrated artist out there right now. We all know and love her for "Tell It To My Heart" and all that jazz but she should be SO much bigger than she is now. Her voice speaks for itself and if you haven't gotten her new CD "Satisfied", go NOW to amazon.com and go get it! You won't be dissappointed! She even does two great covers on it. One, a very unexpectedly good version of the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Under The Bridge" and the other comes from the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack with Des'ree's "Kissing You". Of course, there's this song, the lead single which Hex Hector and Scotty K both mixed wonderfully but due to a glitch in my Hex Hector mix, I only have this one for now. I'll post Hex's as soon as I get a better file.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?xpwnm2kxcdx

T-Pain - Church (Bimbo Jones Clean Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**This is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. Im usually lukewarm about rap going dance but this one sorta works for me. Again, the very abled hands of Bimbo Jones took a rap song and made it a hands in the air anthem.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?vce31bmgsba

Axwell feat Evelyn Thomas - High Energy (JM's Axwell Radio Edit)
**Re-Upload**
http://www.mediafire.com/?gcj5gezgmxb

No comments: