Friday, June 20, 2008

Peter Rauhofer



Ok, so it seems like Peter was edging the competition out with Offer Nissim a close second. Don't worry, all the DJ's I listed will get their day in the sun, but lets get Peter's outta the way first :-P




As you may or may not know, I've become a little disenchanted with Peter lately. The man's got talent and that can't be denied, but the sound he's evolved into lately just hasn't been doing it for me. Just a personal preference but here's some stuff that should keep the Peter fan's happy for awhile...



Britney Spears feat Madonna - Me Against The Music (Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**I believe he did two mixes for this one. Correct me if I'm wrong and I think this edit is for his 'Sleaze Mix'. This was the time when I really started to fall out of favor with him. I thought that this one just sounded like electroclash for electroclash's sake. I know he's got creativity, I just wasn't feeling it in this mix.**

http://www.mediafire.com/?g8mdxzhwmib




Celeda - Let The Music Use You Up (JM's Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
**The mix that will always reign supreme for me is the Hard Attack mix. Peter's is cute and has lot more vocals in it than the Hard Attack one but it just doesn't go anywhere for me. I do love me some Celeda though!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?yuwfd0nnmts

Cher - Believe (JM's Peter Rauhofer Phunk Radio Edit)
**Let me get this out of the way: I LOVE CHER!!! She is my number one diva!! Mother of all divas!!! Now, conversly, I HATE this mix lol. Im sorry to be so down on some of this Peter stuff but I thought this mix was horrible when I first heard it and I still share that sentiment. This is one of the most upbeat, melody driven songs and Peter ripped it a apart with some weird electro-funk stuff that to me, just doesn't do this song any justice.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?2wtmcuywjjz

Jahkey B feat Satta - Heart Attack (JM's Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
**I love this song as well, but again, for me, it's the Hector Fonseca mix of this that really nailed it. This one? Sorta cute, kinda boring for me. Peter oh Peter where for art thou??**
http://www.mediafire.com/?eidz54n2fuw

Laszlo Panaflex - Dance To The Music (JM's Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
**Ok, now THIS is what I'm talking about!!! Bravo Peter!! He kills it on this one!!! That bass line is gorgeous and the synths are just spectacular! Everything about this mix was genious!! The only person who might've had the edge on him with this, years later, is Luis Erre. Get that mix if you can, it's hardcore and off the hook. But out of the original remix package, Peter wins the crown. This was very tough for me to cut into but I did the best I could! Hope you like it!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?hj4v29i0mux

Paris Hilton - Turn It Up (JM's Peter Rauhofer Does Paris Radio Edit)
**Peter did two mixes of this but this is my favorite one. Again, this is some great remix work done here and I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed Paris' CD alot. Is she the best vocalist of our time? No. Does she claim to be? Hell no. It was just a fun project that she got great producers to work on and thanks to Peter, he kicked it up a notch and made it great for the dancefloor. So like Paris says, Turn this one UP!!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?s3mjsmfdtfy

Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music (JM's Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Radio Edit)
**This COULD'VE been an amazing mix and there are some sick elements to it, but the whole one verse only thing drives me nuts after awhile and he seems to be a fan of that. There's some awesome vocal stutters in this one though which I will give him props for but other than that, this mix doesn't go anywhere for me.**
http://www.mediafire.com/?vszzm2mgnwk

Suzanne Palmer - Keep The Faith (Peter Rauhofer Album Version) **Official Edit**
**How could you NOT love Suzanne? She's got a voice to beat the band and she's SO cute!! This song makes me wanna stand up and have a revival!! Offer's mix is my favorite but this is definitely neck and neck with that. I love the full vocal here and much like Kristine W is to Junior, Suzanne is to Peter. There's just something he gets outta her that not many other producer's get outta her. The beginning of this song blows my mind--Work it the fuck out gurl!!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?9m3mxotmn4j

Suzanne Palmer - Sound Of The Drum (JM's Airmale vs Peter Rauhofer Radio Edit)
**When she says 'All she knows is the sound of the drum', she sure as hell ain't kidding! There's more drums in this song than anything I've heard! Hah! While it's heavy on percussion and is definitely interesting for more of an afterhours set, I prefer the original version myself. This one will keep you awake and wanting to hear what comes next though...**
http://www.mediafire.com/?mz3xnmnttzg

Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay (Club 69 Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**This is a Thunderpuss classic, sorry all. You can't touch that mix. Peter did put in something completely different which is worth listening to but Chris and Barry killed it on this one and you all know it! lolol. I do however believe that Peter did some of his best work under the Club 69 moniker. More of that to come!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?icicdtuw1it

No comments: