Monday, June 30, 2008

Shirtless wonders...wreck my sight...under the light!!


So yes, I am obsessed with the David Beckham Armani Underwear Ad's, so you, the reader, will have some delicious eye candy with the next few posts as I celebrate what I can only describe as sex on legs: David Beckham's Package!

I'm working on edits for a Junior Vasquez post, so stay tuned for that soon, as well as a new mixshow post!

And of course, HAPPY GAY PRIDE EVERYONE!!!

Elize - Lovesick (Beatfreakz Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**New comer Elize may have some staying power if she keeps releasing stuff like this. She's cute and latin and the song is an adorable piece of up-tempo pop and now that the Beatfreakz got their hands on it, they made it a great summer song, perfect for any Tea dance!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?1msyjpyy02l

LeAnn Rimes - Headphones (Almighty Anthem Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**Another great dance song from LeAnn! Will she just take the hint already--Drop the country stuff and strap on your stilletto's and head to the club! It's fun and light and not OVERLY cheesy as Almighty can tend to be. Fun stuff here!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?pmzdntyxw13

Chris Rockford vs Jennifer Paige - Crush 2008 (Chris Rockford Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**I dunno who Chris Rockford is but I wanna tell him we need a full vocal for this!!! This is TOTAL fun!! I've been a fan of this song since it first came out and I love it just as much now as I did then! Rockford uses the dancefloor staple filter effects here as most remixers have been when they revive these older songs and it works, but a full vocal would be awesome instead of just this teaser chorus mix! I hope you read this Chris!!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?7jyyyg3de22

Ron Perkov - I Get Off (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Radio Edit) **Official Edit**
**It seems that Ron Perkov can do just about anything. He's been a backup singer to being cast in Broadway's "Mack & Mabel", had 2 Billboard Top Ten hits and was featured on Tony Moran's soundtrack to the movie "Circuit" with the fabulous song "Love Divine". This time around Ron's teamed up with Tony Moran to make a CD called "Intimate Chill Out". Produced by Ron, Tony Moran and Mike Lorello and featuring songs written by Ron, Tony Moran & Allan Dennis Rich (who was responsible for Kristine W's "Walk Away") the CD is very flattering to Ron's smooth voice but I'm betting Miss Moran just couldn't wait to remix this shit out of it!! And thank God he did! I love this track!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?rsuphi0xob2

Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife (JM's Soul Seekerz Radio Mix)
**The original of this might be one of my favorite songs of 2008 and it's surely my favorite Cyndi song ever! I've been living for this for months and I was just waiting for some good mixes! Well this is the first one up and as always, the Soul Seekerz do NOT dissappoint!! This mix is SLAMMIN!!!! Cyndi sounds completely at home with beats behind her and this one is sure to burn up ANY dancefloor!! TURN IT THE F**K UP!!!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?ek3uzmn1015

Danity Kane - Damaged (JM's Richie Rich Radio Edit)
**Be warned! This one is NOT house music! When I was growing up, most of what I listened to was Freestyle music, which as far as I'm concerned, paved the way for what we know now as house music. I loved it then and I still do and so when I came across this mix (Thanks to my affiliate Don't Stop The Musik ) I was curious to see how someone would handle a freestyle version of this song. The result: I love it! It's such an interesting idea and really puts a fantastically different feel to the song! It reminds me alot of Debbie Deb's "When I Hear Music". I hope you all enjoy it!!**
http://www.mediafire.com/?rymvjodjkml

BONUS EDIT: I swore I would never post this artist's work for certain reasons but I'm so in love with this mix and I KNOW you all will be or already are, so check it out here. Trust me, this is not one to miss. Possibly my best edit of 2008.
Hint: Many Arguements Don't Only Need New Answers
http://www.mediafire.com/?ezbmmbdxlex

1 comment:

Sergio M. Espinosa said...

Omg!!! Ive been looking for the Almighty remix of Headphones in decent quality in years!!! And you posted it in a very very good quality!!! Thank you very much.