Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So just what the hell is going on here??


Wow. 2 months almost to the day it's been!!!

I have to apologize to you all but it's been a wild and bumpy road in my life lately. I've been having to switch schools (and btw if anyone ever thinks about going to a Paul Mitchell Partner School to pursue a career in hairdressing--DON'T DO IT!!! IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY!!!), work more hours and deal with alot of family drama that's been popping up left and right lately.

Which all translates into an exhausted John Michael and as much as I hate to admit it, my blog was one of the things that slipped through the cracks along the way.

I definitely want to come back and post more, but I apologize once again to you all, I'm going to have to keep requests CLOSED for the time being. I don't know how often I'll get to post but I will try my hardest. If and when the time should come again for requests, I will let you know.

Thank you for all your understanding...so let's get to the music!!! New post coming up soon!!!

And just to show you all I'm feeling better, I've taken my attention away from my normal David Beckham or Antonio Sabato Jr photos to highlight a new discovery I just made: Nick Youngquest, Rugby Star. ::drool::

~ John Michael ~

2 comments:

AntoinedelaTremoille said...

There are times when even who cultivates this “light culture” of adoring bodies, should give up and think a little bit more, the kind of world that we are facing now, which is not easy at all, on the contrary we are almost falling into abyss. The only good news has been the extraordinary election in the USA of Barack Obama, the first African American to be elected for the oval office. Disgracefully his task will be a very hard one, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East, the terrible economic crisis and the new rising of the old Russia, which is threatening us once again. So your point is this childish baby face of a non-rugby player (Rugby league isn’t rugby at all), who attracts more men (queers) than women. He just said that he would love to have a relationship with Beckham, another metro sexual, this new definition which hardly is findable in the Encyclopedia Britannica. Please next time that you will look for a good looking guy at least should have something more than a pretty face, brain and some education, I watched him in Sydney, and he barely can speak a little chitchat, he is almost illiterate and he cannot coordinate two words together. Was not the case of the extremely bright and quite handsome Heather Ledger, the great Aussie actor who died tragically last January, there are other Ledgers in Australia, and let this sexually non defined guy go, a shame for his country and a shame for any sportsman.

MusicBoxMixers said...

JM, you're back!!! This is Louie from musicboxmic. I consistently checked your blog for updates and wondered where you'd gone! Sounds like you had your plate full, but I'm excited for whatever you'll be formulating in your masterful edits. Love 'em! I just shoulda hit ya up on myspace, but I wasn't doing much of that myself. I am looking forward to having you back! Big cyber hug. Now... what's up with Mr. Academician here trying to enlighten you in an entertainment blog? If you want role models with your dance music, hey, create a blog, will visit yours too. Leave this one alone. It's perfect as is!