Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrr. I hate when this happens.



Ok, I admit it. I hate this song.

If there's one thing that drives me nuts it's when radio force feeds everyone a certain song for awhile and you can't help but know every word to it! There's so much better music out there!!

The thing about it is that I think the melody and use of samples in the original version are good.

It's Sean Kingston (who clearly has a face for radio) that I don't like. Luckily though, teen pop star Jojo made a cover version of this song that is not only lyrically better but just flows smoother than Sean's.

Unfortunately though there are no remixes (to my knowledge) of Jojo's version but a few surfaced for Sean's.

Here, remixed by Hommer (does anyone have any info on them?) is a mainstream remix with a very solid beat and good synths. And as much as I hate to say it, I like it alot. This goes into the guilty pleasures list as well...

Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls (JM's Hommer Radio Edit)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5022287ab17505/

No comments: