Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Spelling Bee Champion!


Ok, so right off the bat, here's my issue with Fergie: Why is she constantly spelling in all of her songs? ("G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S...." or "F to the E to the R to the G-I-E...") Or at the very least, why does she have such bad lyrics sometimes?
One thing I will say, the girl does have a set of pipes but much like Nicole Scherzinger (from the Pussycat Dolls) she doesn't use them that much!
Why I have no idea...
And long before she was solo she was the lead girl in the Black Eyed Peas but even before that she was in the trio girl group Wild Orchid and struggling with an addiction to crystal meth.
Fun stuff! But as much as I actually don't really care for this song ("I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket." -- Really Fergie? Are ya??) I can't deny a great mix, once again provided by Hommer.
So here it is! (And doesn't she look like Taylor Dayne in this picture??)
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry (JM's Hommer Radio Edit)

No comments: