Thursday, October 11, 2007

Re-Vamped and Remixed (again)!!!


First, Im sorry for the delay! I was in a wedding last weekend and I had to have my computer fixed so I didn't get a chance to post anything the last few days. And also btw, I started using another uploading host website because the other one's links were always breaking. And if there's anything that I've posted that has a broken link and you'd like it re-upped, don't hesitate to ask!!
So getting right back into it, here's a classic we all know from the 80's. If there's anything I love, it's when a really good song gets a really good update. So often classic songs are ruined with what Im sure is good intentions, but bad production.
Well, is there anything that the Freemasons CAN'T remix?? Everything they touch turns to gold lately and this is no exception! Enjoy this classic, done right!!!
Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again 2007 (JM's Freemasons Radio Edit)

No comments: