Thursday, October 11, 2007

One of the HOTTEST dance duets EVER!!!!


Ok, now that you've stopped staring at the picture here (::drool::), here's the deal and I don't know how to make this any simpler.
LL Cool J + Jennifer Lopez X Jason Nevins = House Music Orgasm!!!
LL's verses are sexy as hell and J-Lo adds her flair in the chorus and it all adds up perfectly. The original track is HOT and Jason Nevins ROCKED this one!!!
Anywhere Jennifer Lopez is singing "You've got, you've got, you've got what it takes to make me leave my man" is A+ for me! Like I say all the time, There's always room for J-Lo!!
Jason's electro-house thump-thump proves to be the perfect production for this song and without a doubt has some of the best energy I've heard in a dance song throughout the whole mix. It just doesn't stop!!
LL Cool J feat Jennifer Lopez - Control Myself (JM's Jason Nevins Radio Edit)

No comments: