Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Boss needs Some Lovin so you get One More Try to either Save My Soul, Stand In Love or Fly Again. Or else, I'm Letting Go...


Ok, I saw this and couldn't resist cause really, wouldn't YOU want to spend your Thanksgiving with Kristine W while she's petting a giant turkey? Haha!!

In the spirit of both Kristine W and Thanksgiving, I decided to do these.
Kristine is set to (any day now!) come out with a new CD ("The Power Of Music") which includes her cover version of Diana Ross' "The Boss" which I was lucky enough to get a copy of DJ Paul Goodyear's mix (albeit not the highest quality but passible). I believe the one that's going to make it onto the CD is the Tracy Young mix but since this is all I have I, of course, edited it for everyone here!
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for Kristine! :-)
Kristine W - Fly Again (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)
Kristine W - Letting Go (JM's Original Hani Radio Edit)
Kristine W - One More Try (JM's Rollo Extended Radio Mix)
Kristine W - Save My Soul (JM's Junior Vasquez Extended Radio Mix)
Kristine W - Stand In Love (JM's Hex Hector Radio Edit)
Kristine W - The Boss (JM's Paul Goodyear Radio Edit)
Murk vs Kristine W - Some Lovin (JM's Original Radio Edit)

1 comment:

Ro Ro said...

thank u so much these are fabulous!