Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Y'all got enough yet...? Lord have mercy!!!!


What can I say about this next artist???
There are singers...and then there's Vernessa Mitchell. If ANYONE knows how to do gospel house right it's her! This woman makes noises I didn't even know were humanly possible!! My nipples are hard just thinkin about it! Hahaha!
Vernessa works with my man Junior alot and as far as I'm concerned, no one gets it out of Vernessa quite like Junior and with her voice and his mixes, everything is anthemic!
On the same token though, it's very difficult to edit a Vernessa Mitchell song. I like to have as many screams, WHOO HOO'S! and ad-libs as possible...But here's the begining of my project!
I have alot of Vernessa so this too will be a continuing thread but these should whet your appetite.
Vernessa Mitchell - Accept Me (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)
Vernessa Mitchell - Took My Life (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)
Vernessa Mitchell - Love Will Find A Way (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)
Vernessa Mitchell - Reap 2001 (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)
Vernessa Mitchell - Higher (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Mix)

1 comment:

CawfeeGuy said...

AMAZING.
FLAWLESS.
STREAMLINE!
MODEL!

btw. don't forget "Serious" aka Vernessa vs Sesame Street