Saturday, November 3, 2007

I don't get down on the first night...


I always wanted to like Monica more than I do but it just never happened...
When I first heard her, it was via the song "I Believe I Can Fly" and I honestly thought that it was man singing. I was confused when I heard the artists name was Monica.
Perhaps it's not her vocal ambiguity that bothered me as maybe it was just her being a victim of bad songs. Aside from this one and maybe "The Boy Is Mine" that's about all the Monica I enjoy.
I was surprised to discover an import single with the Razor N Guido mix of "The First Night" and when I gave it a listen I instantly loved it!! I wish Razor N Guido would get back together cause they've produced some amazing club stompers and this is no exception.
Monica - The First Night (JM's Razor N Guido Radio Edit)

No comments: