Saturday, November 3, 2007

It was bound to happen sometime...


First, let me say that I'm sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post in about a week...Crazy times where I'm at and I haven't had a ton of time to edit stuff, let alone post it.
But here we go...and why not start with something rediculous??!!!
So the almighty Barbra has been heard on dancefloors before, of course we all remember her infamous duet with Donna Summer "No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" but since then (with the exception of "The Main Event") it's been awhile since Babs has made her dancefloor return.
Well, I'm happy to say that courtesy of my future ex-husband, Junior Vasquez, he created an anthem that is tribal yet GAY as can be! Haha! And with Barbra at the helm, would you expect anything less??
Taken from her last CD, "Guilty Pleasures" and with back-up vocals by Barry Gibb, I give you "Night Of My Life"! Enjoy!!
Barbra Streisand - Night Of My Life (JM's Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)

No comments: