Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Something that was interesting to me...(Top 10)

So, one of the benefits of using Mediafire when I share these files is that it tallies how many times each song is downloaded so I can see what most of my readers are feeling and what they're not.

So I thought I would share with you, what you all have been downloading. Maybe get some reccommendations from it or maybe you missed it, but here is the Top 10 as of right now!

10) Chris Brown - With You (JM's Tracy Young Radio Edit)

9) The Fray - How To Save A Life (JM's Robbie Rivera Radio Edit)

8) Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife (JM's Soul Seekerz Radio Edit)

7) Nelly Furtado feat Timbaland - Promiscuous (Ralphi Rosario Radio Mix)

6) Celine Dion - Shadow Of Love (JM's DJ Gabriel G Radio Edit)

5) Plumb - In My Arms (JM's Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)

4) Kristine W - I'm Coming Out (JM's Julian Marsh Radio Edit)

3) Celine Dion - Taking Chances (JM's Matt Piso Radio Edit)

2) Kristine W - The Boss (JM's Paul Goodyear Radio Edit)

and the number one download from my blog is.............................::drum roll::............................

1) Celine Dion - Taking Chances (JM's Ralphi Rosario & Craig J Radio Edit)

That's what we got--Hand picked by YOU!! I feel like one of those PBS commercials.

This blog has been brought to you by PBS, Viewers Like You and The Helena Rubenstein Foundation.

:-D Hahaha!!

More posts on the way as always!! Muah!!

~ John Michael ~

No comments: