Thursday, September 27, 2007

Better late than never!


I've heard a few house mixes of this but I always feel that rap music doesn't always transfer over well to the dance floor. Missy Elliot usually tends to be the exception to that rule though.
So when I just recently came across this mix, I figured I would give it a shot. Diddy is one of the rappers I actually don't mind that much and I've been a fan of Keyshia Cole since her first single "I Just Want It To Be Over" and her part of this song was always my favorite.
I was overjoyed to hear that Edson Pride kept the focus on his mix of this on Keyshia's vocals!! Even though it's labeled as Diddy feat Keyshia, it really should be labeled the opposite way cause Diddy is just the featured artist here.
Keyshia's part of this song is the part with the melody and the hook so this works VERY well!! Bravo to Edson Pride for a great tribal production on this one!!
P Diddy feat Keyshia Cole - Last Night (JM's Edson Pride Radio Edit)

No comments: