Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Britney, Bitch!


Since she exploded on the scene, not a day goes by when Britney Spears isn't talked about, raved about, lied about or exaggerated about.

So when her less-than-fabulous performance on the 2007 VMA's got underway, it kinda left everyone going "Uh...What?" because this was supposed to be her big return after a string of odd occurances for the superstar.

I don't know what it is about Britney that makes everyone crazy. Granted, I do believe that if you choose this life, then you get what you sign up for but they treat her like they just got dissappointed at the second coming of the Messiah.

Mariah went looney. Whitney still IS looney. Even J-Lo had her moments. Most of the greatest stars do. So be it.

From a musical standpoint though, I love "Gimme More" and all the other songs I have from her new CD. I thought about posting them, but her label has been very on top of the blogs out there and I don't want to get in trouble. That's also another reason why there will be no Madonna mixes on here at least till her new CD comes out. They're been slapping fines and threats everywhere lately.

While there are no official remixes for this song, I've heard a few unofficial ones and the one I favor the most is the Alex Dubbing mix. Also check out his Offer Nissim-style mix of Kristine W's "Walk Away" which is also a standout!
Whatever the case is, I'll stand by my Britney as I've been a LONG time fan and no matter what happens, when the time is right, she'll be back. Till then:

Britney Spears - Gimme More (JM's Alex Dubbing Radio Edit)
PS: Should the file be deleted or broken (as it is known to happen) let me know and I will update the link.

1 comment: