Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gwen Stefani is Yummy!


This is totally another guilty pleasure. Now, don't get me wrong, I adore Gwen, but this second solo CD I thought SUCKED big time!! Her first one was brilliant and this just seemed like a re-hash of stuff other people have already did.
So it came as quite a surprise to me when I was in Baltimore and I heard a THUMPING version of this on the dancefloor! I thought it was so good that it could've well as been the original version (which I know it's not).
Originally produced by The Neptunes and featuring Pharrell, DJ Jose Spinnin Cortes got his hands on this and made this into dancefloor drama! Voguers take your marks because this one has attitude written ALL over it!
Gwen Stefani feat Pharrell - Yummy (JM's Jose Spinnin Radio Edit)

No comments: